Our experienced, English speaking captains and crew are among the best. We know where to find the fish and will help you to make the catch of your dreams. Captains and crew are local bilingual fishermen with lifelong experience in Charter and Commercial fishing.
We pride ourselves in our ability to catch fish and making the experience enjoyable for all. We can accommodate up to 4 anglers allowing more personal time with your capitan and crew.
Click to see a chart of the types
of fish you're after,and the best
times of the year for each type.
Please contact us about rates
What is provided:
• A licensed Captain
• A deckhand
• Top of the line Shimano/Calstar rods, reels, and tackle
• Live bait
• Boxed lunch & drinks (full day), snacks & drinks (half day)
• Keep your catch. We will ice, clean, and bag your fish.
What you need to bring:
• Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
• Moderate amounts of alcoholic beverages permitted
• Sea-sickness medication, if necessary
• Your favorite fishing rod/tackle (if you wish)
• A cooler in your vehicle to transport your catch home
Full day Offshore is 7:00 am - 5:00pm
Half day Inshore 8:00am - 1:00pm
A normal fishing day is from 7:00 AM-5:00 PM. However, if the bite comes on strong in the afternoon, the captain does not mind staying out later.
When Booking a Reservation:
• In case of weather-related cancellations, or cancellations due to circumstances beyond our captains' control, the trip will be moved to another date.
• Customer-initiated cancellations are not eligible for deposit refunds.
• Once boat has left the dock, any customer request to return to dock for any reason will result in customer being charged in full for the trip that was scheduled.
10% - 20% Gratuity Is Customary & Appreciated:
• Our captains and deckhands work extremely hard before, during and after charters to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Please reward our hard work with the gratuity that is customary to this industry. Thank You!